Profitable Hawaii commercial landscaping installation and maintenance business
Very well established with many years of successful operations
Annual and multiple year contracts for 80% +/- of total revenue.
Consistent labor force
Opportunities for profitable growth
No difficulty with collection of billings
2020 capital purchases over $100k should minimize future capital expenditures
Requires one manager and one part-time office worker
Buyer/manager with landscape sub-contractor license necessary to maximize profit
“Essential” company as determined by government
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment:
- Included in asking price
- Current office and parking area will not be available to buyer. Seller estimates that a buyer should have an office/work space of about 200 square feet and 1,500 sq.ft. for the vehicles/trailers.
- Our competition are a few well-known companies that provide, as we do, a very high level of service and finished product.
- Growth & Expansion:
- To grow, look for government work and jump through all of their hoops to qualify for bidding. Begin active sales and marketing campaign to target profitable work.
Support & Training:
- Seller will assist Buyer in the initial period but not on a continuing basis.
Reason for Selling: