Internal Revenue Service

2018-03-06T03:09:13-10:00May 31st, 2017|Articles - Government / Federal|

Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online By Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Return due dates provided on CP575 notices Due to a change in return due dates for Partnerships and certain Corporations, your CP575 notice may be incorrect for tax periods ending after 12/31/2015. When filing any tax return, use the most current version